Suitable for use with liquids that are not chemically aggressive towards the materials from which the pump is made.
The open impeller design allows liquids containing relatively high levels of impurities to be pumped without the risk of the impeller clogging. As a result of these characteristics the NGA series pumps are used specifically in industry and for transferring water from canals, rivers, reservoirs, tanks, etc.
The pump should be installed in an enclosed environment, or at least sheltered from inclement weather.
Liquid type: clean water
Uses: domestic, industrial, agriculture
Applications: water supply systems, washing systems
- Flow rate up to 350 l/min (21,0 m³/h)
- Head up to 20 m
- Temperature of the liquid from -10 °C to +90 °C
- Ambient Temperature from da -10 °C to +40 °C
• Manometric suction lift up to 7 m
• Max. working pressure 6 bar
• Passage of suspended solids up to Ø 10 mm
• Continuous service S1
- Electrical Supplies
- Electric Motors
- DWT Power Tools
- Hand Tools
- Measuring Instruments
- Mechanical Seals
- Generating Sets