The HQ series pumps are designed for water supply and pressure boosting in residential, commercial and light industrial applications where low or inadequate water pressure exists. It is suitable for boosting pressure from underground or surface water supplies.
1. The HQ is a complete, all-in-one unit, consisting of pump, motor, pressure tank, and electronic controller. The built-in electronic controller provides constant pressure which ensures that the pump starts automatically when water is consumed and operates continuously until water is not required.
2. Compact design and quiet operation make the HQ series suitable for many applications.
3. The HQ is constructed from the top quality corrosion resistant materials.
4. Pump has built in dry-run shut off with automatic reset function.
5. The motor has built-in thermal overload to protect against high operating temperatures and over current. (Single phase motor only)
6. The HQ has an anti-cycling feature which prevents the pump from continuous starting and stopping when you have a dripping tap or minor leak in the system.
- Ambient temperature: Max. +40°C
- Liquid temperature: +4°C ~ +40°C
- System Pressure : Max. 8.5 kg/cm²
- Relative humidity: Max. 85% (RH)
- Under normal operation, it is not necessary to adjust the pressure unless the cut in pressure is higher than preset activation point (refer to specification).
- Electrical Supplies
- Electric Motors
- DWT Power Tools
- Hand Tools
- Measuring Instruments
- Mechanical Seals
- Generating Sets