- Monoblock body and electrical enclosure door, made of polyester reinforced with fiberglass light gray RAL 7035 (GRP / SMC)
- Hinged door with key locking. Version cabinet with transparent window door available (UV stabilized).
- Maximum IP66 and IK10 impact resistance.
- Availability of all possible accessories chassis modules, sockets, peepholes, zippers, grommets, mounting lugs, vent, etc..
- Wide range of sizes with 8 different models of cabinets.
- Individual installation or configuration interconnected electrical equipment by coupling flanges (modularity).
- Flexibility : Ease of machining operations for input / output cables and power envelope customize your needs. In our factories we have mechanized robots that allow us to do this work for you in a quick, clean and economical.
- Double insulation : Using double insulated holes for wall mounting, electrical equipment or switchgear assembly inside is completely isolated from the outside in order to avoid accidents and electrical safety certification.
- Patented system which prevents deformation of the door or on Wall fixing stand by socket.
- Reinforced thermosetting polyester which are manufactured is the best insulating material exists on the market. Ideal even in the toughest environments.
- Self-extinguishing material . If there is a fire, the flame will not propagate. The polyester is a thermosetting and not deformed if an overheating or fire. By contrast, the thermoplastic melt, deteriorate and can more easily propagate a flame action. (See video accident fire safety section)
- Material non-conductor of electricity : Unlike metal boxes no danger in handling and not run the risk of downloading. (See video shock accident in the security section)
- Easy maintenance . They are ideal for outdoor use and perfectly enduring inclement weather in harsh environments because its material is non-hygroscopic and is protected against UV rays, which allows operation from +100 ° to -50 °.
- Total absence of toxic compounds and heavy metals to perfection complying with European regulations of hazardous substances
- Electrical Supplies
- Electric Motors
- DWT Power Tools
- Hand Tools
- Measuring Instruments
- Mechanical Seals
- Generating Sets